Toro O-12-TT Precision Nozzle Female
Toro’s new Precision® Series Spray Nozzles are the most complete and efficient spray nozzle line available to help irrigation professionals manage water use, eliminate runoff and reduce customer water bills.
Features & Benefits
- Patented H20 Chip Technology
Using patented H²0 chip technology – and no moving parts – each Precision Series Spray nozzles creates one or more high frequency oscillating streams to achieve the desired arc and radius with 1/3 less water usage.
- Maximize Irrigation Efficiency
Precision Spray nozzles deliver an industry first 1”/hr (25mm/hr) precipitation rate, which better matches soil infiltration rate. This lower precipitation rate, along with high distribution uniformity make this nozzles family the most efficient nozzle from 5’-15’ (1,5-4,6m).
- Design and Retrofit Effectiveness
The lower flow rate of Precision Series spray nozzles maximizes design efficiency and saves on overall material costs by using fewer valves and less controller stations. In addition, existing systems with low pressure can be fixed with a simple retrofit of the existing high- flow nozzle.
- Third-Party Performance Validation
Precision Series Spray nozzles have been tested and validated in the field and at the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT).
- Optional Pressure Compensating Device (PCD)
Maintains optimal performance even when inlet pressure rises to 40 psi and higher.
- Speciality Arcs available (60,120,150,210,240 degrees)
- Radius reduction 25% maximum
- Color coded for radius on top of nozzle
- Precipitation rate < 1" hour (< 25mm/hour)
- Maintains precipitaations rate as radius is reduced up to max of 25%
- Matched precipitation rate within radius families
- Screen attached to nozzle for easy insertion into the spray body
- Works on all spray bodies
Radius : 12'
Flow: .04-2.4 GPM (.15 - 9.1 LPM)
Precipitation Rate : < 1"/hr (2.5 cm)
Recommended Operating Pressure: Non PCD: 30 PSI (2.0 Bar) With PCD: 40 PSI (4.0 Bar) and above
Maximum Operating Pressure: 75 PSI (5.2 BAR)
Manuals and Literature