Toro O-T-12-Q 12 ft. Male Thread Quarter Circle Spray Nozzle
Toro's new Precision Series Spray Nozzles deliver increased efficiency over standard spray head installations. Lowering the standard precipitation rate* to 1" per hour - or less, these nozzles are designed to use less water and reduce run off.
Features & Benefits
- H2O Chip Technology
- A patented nozzling system that distributes water more efficiently and reaches the desired radii with less flow
- Expanded selection of arc choices for precise distribution
- Lower Precipitation Rate* - One Inch Per hour (or less)
- Uses 1/3 less flow to reach a radius of a conventional spray nozzle yet achieves higher irrigation efficiency
- No Moving or Sonic Welded Parts
- Assures no variation at the end of the water arc for better edge definition
- -Consistent, reliable performance
- Uniform Droplet Size
- The H2O Chip generates a larger, more uniform droplet size - resulting in consistency across the irrigated arc
- Increased wind resistance
- Minimizes unintentional watering of hardscape features and run-off
- Greater Operating Pressure Range
- Consistent performance from 20 to 50 PSI
- No wasteful misting or fogging
- Male & Female Threaded Models Available in:
- 5 Radii between 5' and 15'
- 9 Different arcs between 60 degrees and 360 degrees
- 3 Specialty arcs - right corner, left corner & center strips
- Radius: 5'-15'
- Operating pressure range: 20-50 psi (maximum - 75 psi)
- Flow Rate: 0.038 - 2.4 GPM
High velocity streams of water achieve the
desired radius with less water.
The H2O Chip drives the Precision Series
Spray Nozzle performance
Manuals and Literature