WTLC-C-06-PL WeatherTRAK LC Irrigation Controller
This hard working product provides high value for the light commercial or high end residential customers, including commercial offices, business parks, city medians, hotels, and retail sites.
With WeatherTRAK.net and WeatherTRAK Mobile, it gives Landscape professionals the tools they need to cost-effectively manage geographically dispersed properties.
|WeatherTRAK LC Controller Features & Benefits
- Maximize Water Savings
- EPA WaterSense-approved and SWAT-tested score of 100%.
- Precise Scheduling Engine programmed for specific hydrozones by station.
- Best daily ET Everywhere weather data, accurate down to 1 square km microzone.
- Protect Landscape Assets
- Real-time instant visibility, alarms and analysis.
- Web-based oversight of single controller, full sites or entire portfolio.
- One-Click Analysis & Reports make it easy to communicate issues and performance.
- Save Time and Money
- Remote alerts and management from anywhere,anytime.
- Fast irrigation site checks by iPhone, Android and Tablet.
- One-Touch Customer Support from your mobile device.
- Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play installation features simple program set-up
- Intuitive menu choices with feature rich options for landscape maintainers.
- No local PC or software required to set-up or maintain for Central Control.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- No need for add-ons, weather stations or additional network connections.
- Upgragable with 6 station count keys, flow key for station based flow.
- Controller Firmware and WeatherTRAK Central software upgrades included.
|Programming & Scheduling
- Proven WeatherTRAK Scheduling Engine optimizes by plant, soil, sprinkler, and slope data
- Automated daily runtime adjustments using site specific ET Everywhere weather.
- Remote web-based programming at WeatherTRAK.net
- Independant station programming ( 20 cycles/station) with automated cycle and soak.
- Four station modes (automated with ET, user program with ET, user program no ET, Off).
- % adjust- fine tune by station.
- Automated skip days based on zone specific soil moisture depletion..
- Sports turf and high desert specific scheduling.
- Four programs with five program modes, two start times.
- User-defined water days and water windows per program to comply with agency regulations.
- Runtime rationing protects plant health under constricted water windows.
- Five simultaneous valves.
- Multi-station manual watering from 1-99 minutes.
|WeatherTRAK Central Specifications
- Multi-user access via secure login with access levels.
- Multi-site station group management: multi-controller station changes.
- Manual watering via web or mobile app.
- Smart alert and email notification.
- Alerts dashboard and detail with drill-down interface.
- Customized naming-site, controller,program, and station.
- Customizable controller and site based reporting.
- Analytics-based one click reporting ( export to Excel or PDF.
- Customizable dynamic filtering and search.
- Setting change tracking history - station and program specific.
- Actual and estimated usage by site, controller, and station.
- Site Asset Manager - GIS tracking and intergrated Google Maps asset visualization.
- Water Budget Manager - track usage against budgets.
- Width: 12 in.
- Height: 8 in.
- Depth: 5.75 in.
- 6 to 18 modular design with backlit display.
- 6 Station modules.
- Dedicated master valve and pump start.
- Commercial grade screwless wire terminals.
- Cellular radio and first year service included.
- Non-volatile memory stores settings without battery.
- Built-in amp meter for fault protection and diagnostics.
- Lightning protection up to 6KV.
- 3 year warranty.
- Transformer Input: 120 VAC +/- 10% , 60Hz
- Idle Power State: 2.5 watts maximum
- Irrigation Power State: 48 Watts maximum
- Station output: 24 VAC, 60Hz, 1.0 amp max including pump
- Master Valve output: 24 VAC, 60Hz, 1.0 amp max
- Maximum Total Output: 24 VAC, 6-Hz, 1.6 amps
- Transformer Output: 24 VAC, 2.0 amps (56VA)
- Plastic wall mount enclosure with key lock entry.
- UL Listed NEMA 3R weather resistant enclousure.
- Key-hole mounting easy installation.
- FCC Approved
- UL Listed
- EPA WaterSense Approved
- 3 Year Warranty