WTPRO3-C-12-CWM WeatherTRAK ET Pro3 Irrigation Controller (12 Station Count):
This hard working product provides high value for the light commercial or high end residential customers, including commercial offices, business parks, city medians, hotels, and retail sites.
With WeatherTRAK.net and WeatherTRAK Mobile, it gives Landscape professionals the tools they need to cost-effectively manage geographically dispersed properties.
|WeatherTRAK LC Controller Features & Benefits
- Maximize Water Savings
- Precise Scheduling Engine programmed for specific hydrozones by station.
- Best daily ET Everywhere weather data, accurate down to 1 square km microzone.
- Protect Landscape Assets
- Web-based oversight of single controller, full sites or entire portfolio.
- Account or site level reports, field asset tracking and dashboards.
- Save Time and Money
- Fast irrigation site checks by iPhone, Android and Tablet.
- One-Touch Customer Support from your mobile device.
- Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play installation features simple program set-up
- No local PC or software required to set-up or maintain for Central Control.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- No need for add-ons, weather stations or additional network connections.
- Controller Firmware and WeatherTRAK Central software upgrades included.
|Programming & Scheduling
- Proven WeatherTRAK Scheduling Engine optimizes by plant, soil, sprinkler, and slope data
- Automated daily runtime adjustments using site specific ET Everywhere weather.
- Remote web-based programming at WeatherTRAK.net
- Independant station programming ( 20 cycles/station) with automated cycle and soak.
- Four station modes (automated with ET, user program with ET, user program no ET, Off).
- % adjust- fine tune by station.
- Automated skip days based on zone specific soil moisture depletion.
- Sports turf and high desert specific scheduling.
- Four programs with five program modes, two start times.
- User-defined water days and water windows per program to comply with agency regulations.
- Runtime rationing protects plant health under constricted water windows.
- Five simultaneous valves.
- Multi-station manual watering from 1-99 minutes.
|WeatherTRAK Pro3 Intergrated Flow Specifications
- Mainline/Catastrophic break detection and shutdown.
- WeatherTRAK True Leak Detection and leak Management.
- Real-time station specific flow monitoring and control.
- Local and remote station learned flow.
- Fault detection, diagnostics and alerts.
- Supports up to two flow sensor inputs and master valve outputs.
- Supports multiple flow sensor brands and custom K and offset.
- Supports normally open or normally closed master valves.
- Compatible with WeatherTRAK FlowLink.
|WeatherTRAK Central Specifications
- Multi-user access via secure login with access levels.
- Multi-site station group management: multi-controller station changes.
- Manual watering via web or mobile app.
- Smart alert and email notification.
- Alerts dashboard and detail with drill-down interface.
- Customized naming-site, controller,program, and station.
- Customizable controller and site based reporting.
- Analytics-based one click reporting ( export to Excel or PDF.
- Customizable dynamic filtering and search.
- Setting change tracking history - station and program specific.
- Actual and estimated usage by site, controller, and station.
- Site Asset Manager - GIS tracking and intergrated Google Maps asset visualization.
- Water Budget Manager - track usage against budgets.
- Width: 12.875 in.
- Height: 16.75 in.
- Depth: 5.5 in.
- 12 to 48 modular design with backlit display and touch pad interface.
- 6 Station modules.
- Intergrated flow sensor support included.
- Dedicated master valve and pump start.
- Up to 8 terminals outputs energized simultaneously ( 4 programs, manual, pump, MV1, MV2)
- Commercial grade screwless wire terminals.
- Cellular radio and first year service included.
- Non-volatile memory stores settings without battery.
- Built-in amp meter for fault protection and diagnostics.
- Lightning protection up to 6KV.
- 5 year warranty; option of 10 year extended warranty.
- Transformer Input: 120 VAC +/- 10% , 60Hz or 220 VAC +/- 10%, 60Hz
- Idle Power State: 2.5 watts maximum
- Irrigation Power State: 70 Watts maximum
- Station output: 24 VAC, 60Hz, 1.0 amp max including pump
- Master Valve output: 24 VAC, 60Hz, 1.0 amp max
- Maximum Total Output: 24 VAC, 6-Hz, 1.6 amps
- Transformer Output: 24 VAC, 2.0 amps (56VA)
- Key lock Entry
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel
- UL Listed NEMA 3R weather resistant enclousure.
- Key-hole mounting easy installation.
- FCC Approved
- UL Listed
- EPA WaterSense Approved
- 100% SWAT Tested
- 5 Year Warranty ; Option for 10 year extended warranty.