Feature & Benefits
- Maximum working water pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature: 180° F
- Hydrostatic test pressure: 350 PSI
- End connections Threaded: ANSI B1.20.1
- The Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer shall be ASSE® Listed 1015, rated to 180°F and supplied with full port ball valves.
- The main body shall be Bronze for sizes 3/4" & 1", and Nylon for sizes 1-1/4" to 2".
- The housing shall be reinforced Nylon and the seat disc elastomers shall be silicone (FDA Approved).
- The first and second checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line.
- The Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer shall be a WILKINS Model 350.
Standards Compliance (Horizontal & Vertical)
- ASSE® Listed 1015
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® Certified B64.5
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection
Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only)
- C-UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only)
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze, ASTM B 584 (3/4-1")
- Housing: Reinforced Nylon
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Silicone (FDA Approved)
- Buna Nitrile (FDA Approved)
- Internals: Delrin, NSF Listed
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Ball Valves: Cast Bronze, ASTM B 584
- Struts: Forged Brass ASTM B 124
Manual & Literature
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. To be installed in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12" (305mm) and a maximum of 30" (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. If installed below grade, be certain adequate drainage is provided to prevent the device from being submerged.