Wilkins 950XLT 3/4 inch DCV Backflow Preventer
Wilkins Double Check Assemblies are backflow devices designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the potable water supply.
The Wilkins Double Check Assembly shall provide protection where a potential non-health hazard exists.
Feature & Benefits
- Backflow preventers are installed in the irrigation system to protect our drinking water, save lives and prevent illness
- Maximum working water pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature: 180 degrees F
- Hydrostatic test pressure: 350 PSI
- End connections: Threaded ANSI B1.20.1