Align Fixed LEFT Edge:
- Pull up turret and turn to the left trip point (counterclockwise).
CAUTION: If the rotor does not turn easily to the left, first turn it
right (clockwise) to the right trip point.
- Rotate entire case to the desired fixed left position, OR unscrew
cap and pull out assembly. Rotate internals to re-align left trip
point to the desired point and re-install.
To increase or decrease the arc:
- While holding the nozzle turret at the fixed LEFT stop, insert tool or screwdriver into the adjustment socket.
- Next, adjust the arc with a screwdriver:
- Turn the screwdriver clockwise, (+) to INCREASE arc.
- Turn the screwdriver counterclockwise, (-) to DECREASE arc.
- Each full clockwise turn of the screwdriver will add or remove 90 degrees of arc.
- When the maximum arc of 360 degrees or minimum arc of 40 degrees has been set, you will hear a ratcheting noise. Do not adjust the rotor beyond the maximum or minimum arc.
- Insert screwdriver into the radius adjustment socket.
- Turn the screwdriver clockwise to reduce radius, and
counterclockwise to increase radius.
- The Do-It-Yourself Sprinkler Store -