Armada Technologies Pro-900 Digital Underground Cable Locator
The Pro-900 Digital Underground Cable Locator is a full featured digital underground locator for contractors and maintenance personnel. Incorporating three different locating frequencies, the Pro-900 tracks metallic cabling, including CATV, electrical, telephone, sprinkler, and lighting.
Features & Benefits
- Three methods for applying tracking signals including two that are connectionless.
- Tracking signals for short-or-shallow wires, and for long-or-deep.
- Receiver antenna switches between "null" and "peak" with the push of a button.
- Receiver filtering improves tracking around power panels and transformers.
- Tracks buried AC power lines.
- Membrane switch technology with backlit digital displays
- Continuous or Beeping Signal Tone.
- External Speaker or Stereo Headset.
- Made In America
Depth: 8 feet
Distance: 5,000 feet with direct connection
Distance: Unlimited with broadcast mode and leapfrogging
Frequency One: 2 kHz direct connect
Frequency Two: 33 kHz direct connect
Frequency Three: 175 kHz via clamp or internal broadcast antenna
900 V peak with no load
1 W maximum
Transmitter: Eight (8) "D" cells (LR20) or
External Powering Receiver: One (1) 9 V (6LR61)
Manuals and Literature