Conbraco 4A-108-A2F 2 in. DCA Backflow Preventer
The Apollo® Model DC4A Double Check Valves prevent contamination of the potable water supply due to back-siphonage or backpressure from substances that are objectionable to the potable water supply, but non-health hazards. The top accessed modular check valve cartridges provide captured springs, replaceable seats and reversible silicone seat discs. This Made in America assembly features Apollo® ball valves with stainless steel handles and nuts as standard and carries the five-year Apollo® factory warranty.
Features / Benefits
- Low pressure loss documented by independent approval agencies
- Easily removable modular check valve cartridge
- Captured stainless steel springs
- Apollo® ball valves w/ SS handles & nuts standard
- Top-mounted test cocks for easy testing
- No special tools required
- Chloramine-resistant elastomers
- Designed, cast, machined, assembled and tested IN THE USA
ASSE 1015 - Horizontal and Vertical Flow Up (½"-2")
CSA B.64.5 - Horizontal and Vertical Flow Up (½"-2")
Maximum Working Pressure 175 psi
Temperature Range 33 ° F – 180 ° F
FLOW CURVES, Curves developed from independent approval agencies actual tests – Consult factory for details.
¦ indicates rated flow as determined by approval agencies, 7.5 ft/sec is the typical maximum Plumbing system flow rate.
Part Name: Material
- Body, Caps, Ball Valve Shutoffs, Test cocks: Bronze C84400
- Check Valve Cartridges: Glass-Filled PPO
- Springs: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Seat Discs: Chloramine-resistant Silicone
- O-rings: Chloramine-resistant EPDM