G77AS Drip Kit
The G77AS Drip Irrigation Kit is a complete kit for a garden planted with roses, vines, shrubs, groundcover, flowerbeds or trees. The kit has all the parts needed to start a system from a faucet or a garden hose, and cover up to 150 SF. It can be expanded to cover more than 400 SF using additional drip tubing and PC drip emitters with the same flow rate. The kit includes a 3/4" backflow preventer, 3/4" 25 PSI pressure regulator, 3/4" swivel adapter, 50' of DIG's premium 1/2" drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD, 50' of 1/4" micro tubing, a total of 24 PC drip emitters, including 20 1-GPH, two 2-GPH and two 4-GPH PC drip emitters, and all the necessary parts needed to complete the installation.
- Use to water roses, shrubs, groundcover, flowerbeds and trees. Ideal for hillsides.
- Complete kit; covers up to 150 sq. ft. (can be easily expanded up to 400 sq. ft.)
- Contains 24 1-GPH PC button drip emitters with 20 1-GPH, two 2-GPH and two 4-GPH drip emitters.
- Applies water at a very low application rate leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil.
- Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing surface compacting and runoff.
- Designed for new and existing landscapes including difficult terrain, such as slopes and oddly shaped areas.
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Saves money by significantly lowering the cost of system components compared to conventional irrigation systems.
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes).