PRESSURE COMENSATING DRIP EMITTER
PC drippers allow longer runs with equal flow from each dripper at any pressure between 10 and 55 PSI. They are self-cleaning, utilizing a silicone diaphragm which presses against the water passage as pressure and flow fluctuate to provide preset flow rates; when the pressure is below 10 PSI, the diaphragm is completely open, allowing particles to be washed through. PC drippers are very durable and can withstand harsh conditions.
- Recommended filtration: 155 mesh.
- Operating pressure: 10 to 55 PSI.
- Recommended pressure: 25 PSI.
- Flow rate: 1 GPH.
- Silicone diaphragm.
- 1/4" barb inlet. Features
- Provides uniform flow distribution, even in areas with difficult topographical conditions.
- Very durable and can withstand harsh conditions.
- self-cleaning. Installation
- Insert directly into 1/2" poly tubing.
- Insert into the end of 1/4" poly tubing.
- Body and Cover: Polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Silicone