TORO EVO-WS Wireless Weather Sensor
The XTRA SMART Wireless Weather Sensor is designed to work exclusively with any indoor EC-XTRA timer. The sensor monitors rainfall, solar radiation and temperature and communicates wirelessly with your EC-XTRA timer to automatically adjust watering. Package includes Wireless Weather Sensor, SMART Pod� receiver, Scheduling Advisor� Software and User's Guide.
Features & Benefits
- Save Water - Save Money
Check your local water agency for available rebates.
Wireless receiver (included) links to XTRA SMART� EC�XTRA� Indoor Timer (sold seperately) to auto control watering based on local weather data.
Up to 500 feet of transmission range(with adjustable antenna)
- Attaches easily
Use the "Quick Clip" bracket to attach to gutters or other locations.
- Conservation device
Meets legislative standards in states/municipalities with mandates.
- Uses industry standard hydroscopic discs
To sense rain.
- Reduces Vegetation Damage and Accidents
- Housing material: Weather and UV resistant engineered polymer
- Transmitting range: up to 500� (line-of-sight) with adjustable antenna
- Sensor: maintenance free hygroscopic disks; adjustable rain sensitivity (1/8� to 3/4�)
- Rain delay feature that works intelligently with the rain sensor (unlike most controller-based rain delays)
- Can control multiple receivers/controllers with one sensor transmitter
- Five Year Warranty
- Battery: 9V Alkaline battery
- Dimensions: Transmitter: 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" ;
- Receiver Body: 2" x 4" x 1-3/4"
- Communication Options: 900 MHz DSSS
- Operating Temperature: 14�F to 140�F
- Range: Up to 500' (152 m) line-of-sight
Manuals and Literature