With Luxor controlling an LED landscape lighting system, lights don't simply turn on and off. They come alive. Luxor offers both zoning and dimming capabilities that provide virtually limitless design possibilities. Zoning allows lights to be programmed into preset themes, which can be activated for special occasions such as parties, or activities such as barbequing. Dimming allows lights to automatically emit any desired illumination percentage anytime, anywhere within a system.
Now, any current Luxor ZD system can have wireless lighting control with the addition of the optional Luxor Wi-Fi System. Simply add the latest firmware update and a Luxor Wi-Fi Module. Take instant advantage of iOS or Android device control, wireless light assignment, and the ability to link multiple Luxor ZD systems.
Learn more about Luxor Wi-Fi
M=Paint Matte Gray
* May require longer lead time
** Denotes finish code
- Up to 250 independently adjustable lighting groups can be created
- Groups can include up to 250 LED luminaires per group
- Compatible with FX LED ZD lights only
- All groups can be turned on independently and dimmed from 0-100%
- Utilizes FX Luxor Communication Technology to connect lights to the controller
- User interface includes a full color LCD display for easy setup, maintenance and adjusting of groups
- Uses event based scheduling, which allows a single group of lights to change dimming percentages throughout the night
- Fully removable facepack uses a RJ-11 cable that is extendable up to 1000í
- Simple two-wire configuration for easy installation and adjusting
- Fixture addressing takes place on the front of the facepack for easy access
- No matter where a light is within a system, it can communicate with the transformer to receive its schedule, intensity, and group
- Astronomical Timing Function with Map Placement Feature
Ease Of Setup
With only two wires to connect each fixture nothing changes on setup with Luxor. Communication is sent over the same wires that are used to power each light using any wiring technique you choose.
Dimming and Zoning Ability Using Groups
Every FX ZD Fixture attached to the Luxor can now be adjusted throughout the night using Groups which are called to action using diming and the exact time you set.
Astronomical timing is one of the best ways to turn on and off a lighting system without the need of a photocell. At FX we created an easy to use map placement feature to select your location. No more numbers, zip codes, or manuals to read, just point to your location.
Extending The Living Space
A living space changes throughout the night depending on your activity. Using Luxor, you can illuminate a seating area, dining table, or spa at different times of the night or even on different days. Your lighting system should cater to your lifestyle, using Luxor you can create myriads of scenes catered to the person and landscape.
Pre-Set Up Themes
Change a set of groups as one by setting it up as a theme. Adjust it for the seasons, or have setting for when itís time to have an outdoor movie night. Themes allow quick and easy call up of a set of groups at predetermined intensity levels.
A great lighting system has to be maintained throughout the year. Now every project is a living system that can be updated from season to season or as a landscape environment grow. Instead of just re-aiming lights, lights can be pulled together in an ever changing symphony of events.