Fast2Grow F2G-4 Concentrated Bio-Stimulant Fertilizer
Fast2Grow is a naturally derived and highly concentrated Bio-stimulant. The product is a liquid that is diluted in water and applied directly to crop foliage. Product application rates will vary by crop, however on average one gallon of Fast2Grow will benefit four acres.
Fast2Grow contains complex microbilogocial combinations together with other complex microorganisms, vitamins, amino acids & peptides. In addition due to inherent biological origin which is poultry manure Fast2Grow does contain macro and micro nutrients in small quantities such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Silicon, and Soluble Salts.
- Higher Yields: Fast2Grow stimulates vegetative growth and flowering
- Improved Crop Quality: Fast2Grow enhances photosynthesis and maximizes genetic potential
- Plant Health: Fast2Grow promotes disease immunity and drought resistance
- Increased Fertilizer Efficiency: Fast2Grow enhances plant nutrient uptake reducing the need for mineral fertilizers
- Easy-to-Use: Fast2Grow can be co-applied with other products in tank mixtures
- Organic: OMRI-listed for certified organic production
Together, these ingredients are beneficial for plants health. Biological processes are stimulated by our proprietary fermentation which enables plants to capture nutrients and water to meet their maximum potential. Microbiological materials such as various compounds containing two or more amino acids linked by the carboxyl group of one amino acid to the amino group of another, humic fulvic acids, phytohormones in combination with macro-micro nutrients are a key part of Fast2Grow. At amazingly low concentrations, these additives regulate cellular processes that determine the formation of seeds, flowers, leaves, and fruit. Fast2Grow entices indigenous soil microbes to encourage development of vigorous plant roots, boosting water and nutrient uptake. In addition to foliar application, soaking plant roots in our Fast2Grow solution yielded favorable results.