The Bowsmith Fan-Jet PLUS micro-sprinkler combines the quality of the original Fan-Jet micro-sprinkler, plus added feature that prevents clogging or pattern distortion due to insects and other external objects – saving you time and money.
- Sprinkler / Feeder Tube Assembly:
- Fan-Jet Microsprinkler Head
- Feeder Tube
- Barbed Coupling
- 13” shank for stability in particularly soft or sandy soils.
- Made of durable, impact resistant polypropylene.
- Positive lock clip and loop hole on shank retains flexible feeder tubing.
- Recommended for use with vinyl feeder tubing.
Fan-Jet PLUS advantages over drip emitters:
- Exclusive Fan-Jet PLUS “Dual Action” frame: pops-up & retracts.
- All water contact surfaces are protected from insects and other external foreign objects.
- No rotating parts to break, stick, or wear out.
- Simple take-a-part, two piece design allows for quick cleaning of nozzle clogged by particles in the irrigation water.
- Flow rate of 8.4 GPH @ 20 PSI.
Fan-Jet PLUS Advantages over rotary sprinklers:
- Larger wetted area per tree = Larger root system
- Greater Irrigation flexibility = Energy savings, soil aeration, & frost protection
- Priced lower than dual line drip = Better value
- Precision water placement = Better irrigation efficiency
- Precise delivery of fertilizers & micronutrients = $avings
- Low application rates = Better soil penetration and less runoff
- Lower operating pressures = Lower energy costs
- Lower price = Better value