Hydro-Rain HRM-100-02-BD 2-Port Manifold Body
When we set out to reinvent the manifold, we had speed,
green and toughness in mind. We live in a world where
most contractors still build up their manifolds by hand,
using PVC, primers, and glues. The rationale is that it's fast
and cheap. But is it really? Our Hydro-Rain time trials show
that even a fast contractor spends over 13 minutes to build
the valve nest out of PVC. Hyrdro-Rain's HRM 100 manifold
takes less than half that time. During the course of a year,
a typical medium-size contractor will waste over 65 hours
of time - more than a week and a half of productive labor
- going with the "fast and cheap method." It's one of those
cases where what looks like a savings, actually ends up
We also realized that we were up against a lot of popular
opinion that a pre-built manifold can't be a tough manifold.
The HRM 100 proves how totally untrue and outdated
that notion is: this is a manifold that finally delivers on
the promises of being the world's fastest, greenest and
toughest. And, best of all, it provides the perfect platform for
lightening-fast Hydro-Rain valves with Blu-Lock adapters,
allowing you to seamlessly connect it with Blu-Lock
headers and lateral lines in record-setting times.
Features & Benefits
- O-Ring Shape and Volume - Allows more torque and compression to satisfy a wider variety of angles.
- Over 4X the size of the leading competitor.
- Sealing Surface - Has twice the surface area at critical connections between fittings and manifold.
- Buttress Threads - Provide exceptionally high axial thrust so you can crank them hard and they have extremely low friction properties so that you can hand tighten the fittings fast and effortlessly.
- High Deflection Temperature - Withstands pressure of 350 PSI and ambient temperature of 120°F.
- Patent Pending Swivel - Eliminates the need for primer and glue, and serves as the tool for threading the
adapter into the valve.
- True 1" I.D. and Ultra Smooth Core - Maximizes flow and minimizes friction loss.
- Three-Year Warranty - Hydro-Rain ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or we'll
Built for Speed Advantages
- No Cutting, Priming, Gluing or Waiting - Standardized and ready to go when you are.
- No Guesswork and No Rework - Takes the estimation out of the installation process and eliminates
wasteful, costly mistakes.
- Fewer Callback and Faster Service - Built to high industry specifications so you can be sure you're getting watertight seals the first time and every time - which means fewer callbacks and faster service - it's never
Built for Green Advantages
- No Primers or Glues - All connections are buttress thread swivel and MIPT, eliminating the need for any toxic chemicals.
- Blu-Lock Compatibility - Factory-installed Blu-Lock adapters allow you to go straight out of valves to headers and laterals with environmentally-friendly Blu-Lock pipe.
- Drip Zone Compatibility - The HRM 100 can handle up to four HRZ 100 drip control zones in a standard rectangular valve box, minimizing material waste.
- Max Working Pressure: 200~250 PSI (at 73°F)
- Burst Pressure:Exceeds 350 PSI (at 73°F)
HRM-100-3P-BD: Length 10" x Width 2.5"
HRM-100-2P-BD: Length 6.25" x Width 2.5"
HRM-100-2P-BD: Length 3" x Width 2.5"
Manuals and Literature