Hendrickson FCC80-1-11 1/4 inch Barb x Flow Control Check 11 GPH
The FCC80 Flow Control Check Valve is the latest innovation from Hendrickson Bros., the leader in drip irrigation. It keeps pressure constant ensuring consistent flow across varying terrains. Like all Hendrickson Bros. products, the FCC80 is built to be rugged and long-lasting, ensuring optimum performance with minimal maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Constant flow rate compensates for terrain elevation changes or mainline friction loss.
- Provides consistent micro sprayer spray pattern regardless of pressure changes.
- Ideal for fertigation as mainline is always primed.
- Reduces runoff, erosion and waste.
- Saves on pump horsepower and pipe sizing.
- Starts water flow at 25 psi and stops at 6 - 8 psi.
- Pressure compensation from 25 � 70 psi.
- Comes in four colored flows (6, 11, 17, and 24 GPH) or custom flows.
- Flow control is made of flexible polyvinyl chloride.
- Overall length 1.68, Diameter 1.5
- Comes in 1/4 barb or 10/32 threaded options.
- Can be installed on the mainline hose, the riser, or underneath the sprinkler.
- Housing is made of high-strength black ABS plastic for chemical and impact resistance
Manuals and Literature