Hendrickson PR5525-3 3/4 inch FPT x MPT Pressure Regulator Low-Medium Flow 25 PSI
The PR5500 offers exceptional outlet pressure control to
provide consistent performance from 20 to 720 gallons
per hour. The PR5500 offers the widest operation range
available. The PR5500 effectively regulates at the
following pressures: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 50 PSI,
all preset to exacting factory specifications.
The unique design of the PR5500 utilizes a minimum of
moving parts in a sophisticated diaphragm design that
regulates itself in reaction to the overall system back
pressure. The PR5500 is constructed of high strength
ABS plastic and all joints are sonic welded into a tamper
proof and impact resistant container. A variety of thread
options are available for all installation specifications.
All Hendrickson Bros. irrigation products are produced
from the highest quality materials. Quality assurance
testing for overall quality, performance, and durability
are ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of operation
- 1/3 to 12 GPM (20 to 720 gallons per hour.)
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 50 PSI preset pressures available.
- High-strength ABS construction.
- Thread options available for all installations
- 1/2” FPT inlet
- Recommended operating pressure: 20-100 PSI
- Flow range per PR 25-9: .02 to 3.5 GPM (1 GPH to 210 GPH)
- Pressure regulated range: 21-28 PSI