Hunter I40-04-SS 4 in. Pop-Up Stainless Steel Adjustable Arc Rotor
The I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances up to 70 feet. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury; it's no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professional's best solution.
Features / Benefits
- Models stainless riser: 4"
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Nozzle choices: 12
- Nozzle ranges I-40: #8 to #25
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- 1 adjustment tool per order
- Radius I-40: 44' to 69'
- Radius I-40-ON: 52' to 76'
- Flow rate I-40: 7.6 to 29.5 GPM
- Flow rate I-40-ON: 13.0 to 33.7 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 25 degrees
- Overall Height: 7-7/8"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 2"
- Inlet Size: 1" female NPT
Manuals and Literature