Hunter PGJ-06 6 in. Pop-Up Adjustable Arc Rotor
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
Features / Benefits
- Models: 6"
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 8
- Nozzle range: 0.75 to 5.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 2.0 only
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- 1 adjustment tool per shipment
- Radius: 15' to 37'
- Flow rate: 0.64 to 5.3 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.6 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx.
- Overall Height: 9-1/8"
- Pop-up Height: 6"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Inlet Size: �" female NPT
Manuals and Literature