Hunter PROS-06-PRS30-CV 6 in. Pressure Regulating Check Valve Spray
The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. The brown-capped PRS30 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 30PSI. The built-in regulator is proven to reduce water waste and promote healthier root zones, because water is delivered at the optimum pressure for spray nozzles. The PRS30 is compatible with both fixed-arc and Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles, and is available in Shrub, 4”, 6” and 12” riser heights. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications.
Features / Benefits
- Pressure regulated at 30 PSI
- Identification cap is brown for easy field ID
- Models: Shrub, 4", 6", 12"
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal with UV resistant material
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Recommended pressure range: 15 to 100 PSI
- Overall Height: 8-3/4"
- Pop-up Height: 6"
- Exposed Diameter: 2¼"
- Inlet Size: ½" female NPT
Manuals and Literature