Hunter PROS-12-CV-R 12 in. Reclaimed Water Spray Head w/ Check Valve
Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications. Available in heights from shrub to 12”, Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
Features / Benefits
- Application: Residential/Commercial
- Models: Shrub, 2", 3", 4", 6", 12"
- Compatible with all female-threaded nozzles
- Innovative directional flush plug design
- No side inlet (NSI) version available in 6" and 12" models
- Recommended pressure range: 15 to 100 PSI
- Overall Height: 16-1/8"
- Pop-up Height: 12"
- Exposed Diameter: 2¼"
- Inlet Size: ½" female NPT
Manuals and Literature