Hydro-Rain HRZ-100-MM-30 1 inch All-in-One Low-flow Control Zone Male x Male 30 PSI
An industry first. The HRZ Series all-in-one drip control zone lays claim to being the industry’s first “one piece” low-flow irrigation zone valve, filter, and regulator combination—so compact that it fits snugly in a 6" round valve box, and two fit comfortably in a 10" box. On the outside, the HRZ control zone beats competition’s PVC construction hands down by offering the strength, durability and environmental friendliness of commercial-grade, glass-filled polypropylene. The internals are just as impressive.
The valve design allows it to handle flows as low as 0.1 GPM and as high as 5.0 GPM, while withstanding pressures up to 120 PSI. The filter module contains a 200 mesh filter that keeps lines free of debris and features the easy serviceability of a jar top with flush port. The integrated pressure regulator module provides a constant pressure of 30 PSI. Best of all, the HRZ control zone comes "drip-ready" with a .700 adapter that enables true Built for Speed installation. Also available in universal valve-less versions that include only the regulator, filter, and .700 adapter, adaptable to most brands of 1" sprinkler valves.
Features & Benefits
- One-Piece Construction—Features a low-flow valve,
filter, and a pressure regulator (02110 only).
- Compact Design—Fits snugly in 6" round valve box;
four in a standard box.
- 1" Low-Flow Valve—Operates efficiently from 0.1~5
GPM (02110 only).
- Stainless Steel Metering—Ensures optimal
diaphragm performance (02110 only).
- Manual Internal Bleed—Enables water-efficient
manual operation (02110 only).
- Manual External Bleed—Allows for fast seasonal
startup and shutdown.
- Stainless Steel 200 Mesh Filter—Provides large
surface area for low maintenance.
Built For Speed Advantages
- Fastest to Find—Tops are pattern-identified according
to spray radius, making identification a snap. Nozzles and
filters come in separate, re-sealable bags for complete
- Fastest to Install—Coin-edging around top of nozzle
gives excellent grip-ability no matter the conditions.
- Fastest to Fine Tune—Exclusive adjustment
slot allows use of a screwdriver to fine tune distance
adjustment during operation, without intruding into the
- Flow: 0.1~5.0 GPM (0,4~18,9 LPM)
- Inlet Pressure: 20~120 PSI (1,4~8,3 BAR)
- Regulated Pressure: 30 PSI (2,1 BAR)
- Filtration: 200 mesh filter
- Height 5˝" (13,9 cm)
- Length 9 3/8" (23,8 cm) ( 2n1 is 4 1/2" 11cm)
- Width 3" (7,6 cm)
- 24 VAC 50/60 HZ (Cycles/Sec) Solenoid
- Inrush Current: .30 A (7.2VA) at 60 HZ
- Holding Current: .19 A (4.6VA) at 60 HZ
- Coil Resistance: 32 OHMS