Rain Bird® IQ™ Platform
The new IQ Platform delivers powerful remote water management tools so you have more control over your irrigation
systems right from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
To use IQ, you will need an ESP-LXME, ESP-LXMEF or ESP-LXD Controller with a Network Communication Cartridge
(Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Cellular).
Compare and choose the IQ solution that is right for you.
IQ-Cloud v. 3.0
IQ-Cloud for multi-user access.
Choose IQ-Cloud if you manage HOAs, schools, parks, municipal, or
other properties that require access by multiple users in your organization.
- Mobile compatible
- No annual fees
- Easy to set up and use
www.rainbird.com/iq and take control now.
IQ-Enterprise v. 3.0
IQ-Enterprise lets you implement IQ-Cloud on a private server.
- Meet strict firewall and security restrictions without sacrificing features
- No annual fees
- Leverage existing Wi-Fi networks to reduce or eliminate data fees
Please talk to your local Rain Bird sales representative about how to take
advantage of IQ-Enterprise.
If you are already an IQ user, you can keep using IQ-Desktop.
If you want to upgrade for mobile access, go to
sign-up for IQ-Cloud.
Features Available on the IQ Platform
- Manage irrigation schedules based on weather conditions
- Automate e-mail alerts and alarms to manage exceptions
- Know which zones are operating and where, down to
- Create and share reports on total water usage
- Restrict access to the satellite controllers with pin code
- Monitor system performance and identify problems
with Flow Watch™
- Remote diagnostics for two-wire systems
- To ensure customer’s systems are compatible with future
technologies and feature enhancements, hardware
upgrades will be required every 5 years