Irritrol I-PRO600 6 in. Pop-Up Sprinkler Spray Head
Irritrol's I-PRO Series spray heads combine a pressure-activated wiper seal and advanced formula lubricant that virtually eliminates troublesome stick ups. Add a unique tapered lip design that prevents debris from entering the body and you have a spray head with superior performance. It is rugged and reliable with a textured body style for a non-slip grip and even easier installation. Available in four pop-up heights with side inlet, pressure regulation and check valve options, the I-PRO Series fits most landscape applications.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure-activated seal with lubricant additive
- Pre-installed in-riser pressure regulator and/or check valve (optional)
- Retrofittable riser
- Sturdy and robust, textured body
- Side and bottom on 6" and 12" models ( 6" also available in non-side inlet)
- Hevy-duty, stainless stell retraction spring
- Male- threaded riser
- Pre-installed flush plug
- Ratcheting riser
- 5-year warranty
- Inlet size: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Exposed diameter: 2 1/4 "
- Body diameter: 1 5/8 "
- Body height:
- I-PRO400: 5 6/8"
- I-PRO600: 9 1/4"
- I-PRO1200-SI: 16"
- Side inlet: 4 3/8" from center of side inlet to top of cap
- Recommended working pressure:
- Standard: 20-50 psi (max 75 psi)
- CV: 25-50 psi (max 75 psi)
- PR: 30-70 psi (max 75 psi)
- Precipitation rate:
- 0.96 - 4.69 inches per hour
- Spacing: 4' - 15'
- Flow-by: 0 at 10 psi or greater; .1 GPM otherwise
Manuals and Literature