K-RAIN RPS-75I 4 in. Pop-Up Adjustable Arc Rotor w/Flow Control
The RPS 75i rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. This new addition to K-Rain’s line of rotors retains all of the features and benefits of the RPS75 and delivers even more! To reduce the radius and distance in other rotors on the market, the nozzle must be changed or the break-up screw must be engaged. These steps limit the maximum reduction to 25% and cause uneven watering.
With the RPS 75i, a simple turn of the patented Flow Shut-Off controls distance and water flow proportionately—up to 50%. The RPS 75i delivers even water distribution, eliminates dry spots and provides better zone performance while saving water. All of this in just one rotor—the right rotor for every landscape!
- Reduce Distance by Reducing Flow Rate
- Save Time on Every Project - New or Retrofit
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Conserves Water
- Superior Uniformity
- Fewer Zones Required
- Improved Hydraulics
- Inlet: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 to 360 deg
- Flow Range: .35 – 8.6 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 30 – 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .124 – 2.0 in./hr.
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8"
- Recommended Spacing: 25' to 45'
- Radius: 11' to 51'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 25 deg
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11 deg
- Nozzles Included: 8 Standard, 4 Low Angle
- 4" Pop-Up
- Adjustable Arc 40 -360 deg
- 11' - 51' Radius
- Includes: set of 8 standard and 4 low-angle nozzles
- 1 adjustment tool, 1 set instructions (1 per shipment)