K-Rain 14053 4 in. ProSport High Speed Rotor
The PROSPORT is K-Rain’s next generation of professional rotors, designed specifically for sports turf applications easily handling areas from 45 to 75 feet. The triple nozzle configuration ensures even watering across the field and eliminates wet spots. PROSPORT also comes in a high speed version, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control.
The ProSport is a gear-driven rotor capable of covering an area of 45' to 77' (13.7 to 23.5 M) radius at nozzle pressure of 40 to 90 PSI (2.76 to 6.21 bar) with a discharge rate of 5.9 to 32.5 GPM (22.3 to 123.0 LPM). The ProSport is supplied with six (6) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Nozzle trajectory is 26 degree and incorporates three (3) discharge ports. The rotor has a stainless steel radius adjustment screw.
The ProSport provides both part and full circle adjustment from 40 to 360 degree. Coverage pattern is indicated by degree graduations and an arrow located on top of the sprinkler, which rotates to correspond with arc selected. True full circle operation by continuous rotation is provided by alignment of the indication arrow with the "360 degree" position locator marked on the top cover. The rotor has a friction-clutch mechanism to allow for 360 degree + forward or reverse movement of nozzle turret without damage to the internal gear components. The ProSport incorporates an "arc memory clutch" feature to allow original arc pattern to be automatically resumed following disturbance of nozzle turret setting. The ProSport has a minimum of 4-inch (10 cm) pop-up stroke. The sprinkler has a 1-inch female thread inlet.
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- Triple Nozzle Configuration – Insures even distribution of water
- Six (6) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles included
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 degree to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return...over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover / Rubber Mud Guard–Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade.
- Factory Installed Check Valve–Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet: 1" Threaded NPT Domestic
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 degree to Continuous 360 degree
- Flow Range: 5.9 - 32.5 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 40 - 90 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .3 to .78 Inches Per Hour
(Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 9 1/2"
- Recommended Spacing: 40' to 65'
- Radius: 45' to 77'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26 degree
- Riser Height: 4"
Manuals and Literature