K-Rain 7001-SL 1 in. Slip Valve with Flow Control
A contemporary reliable piston-driven diaphragm makes the PROSERIES 100 Valve the perfect choice for dirty water applications. PROSERIES 100 Valves are designed to provide superior flow rates with minimal pressure loss due to the unique straight through flow path. It has both an internal bleed and external bleed in addition to flow control. It can be piped with 1" pipe in the inside of the inlet or 1-1/4" coupling over the outside of the inlet.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- Combination 1" and 1 1/4" – Provides the options to increase the pipe size to the valve increasing the flow rate.
- Tilt Diaphragm/Piston Assembly – Allows for a straight flow path of the water increasing the flow rate while reducing the friction loss.
- Debris Tolerant Design – Provides flexibility for use in potable or dirty water applications.
- Manual External Bleed Through Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed Through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without leaking water.
- Flow Control with Removable Handle – Allows for precise flow adjustment and manual shut off and allows you to remove the handle to prevent tampering.
- Captured Plunger Solenoid – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Self Cleaning Metering Screen - Screen is in the turbulent flow of the water allowing self cleaning action during operation.
- Dimensions: HEIGHT: 4"; WIDTH: 3"; LENGTH: 5-1/4"
- Flow Range: .75 - 35 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 150 PSI
- Pressure Loss @ 30 GPM - 5 PSI
- Solenoid: 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush Current: .43 Amps
- Holding Current: .25 Amps
MANUAL FLOW CONTROL
Precisely adjust flow and shut off manually. Removable handle prevents tampering.
CAPTURED PLUNGER SOLENOID
K-Rain's solenoid with captured plunger allows for easy removal when servicing without losing internal parts. Epoxy encapsulated solenoid design ensures longevity unlike the competition's overmolded solenoid.
Manuals & Literature