Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction–Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin–Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw–Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid–Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Removable Inlet Cap–Allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Flow Control–Allows for precise flow adjustment and manual shut off.
- Captured Plunger–Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene® Diaphragm–Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
Removable inlet cap allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Operating Specifications
- Pressure range: 20-150 psi
- Flow Range: 5-120 GPM
- Electrical Specifications
- Standard solenoid: 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding current: .2 amp
- ProSeries 150 1-1/2" VALVE-7115 Dimensions
- HEIGHT: 8" WIDTH:4-1/4" LENGTH: 5-1/2"
- ProSeries 150 2" VALVE-7102 Dimensions
- HEIGHT: 8-7/8" WIDTH: 4-7/8" LENGTH: 6-1/3""
Manuals and Literature