NDS-430 3 - 4 in. Pop-Up Drainage Emitter w/ Elbow And Universal Adapter
The Pop-Up Drainage Emitter is easy, safe and an efficient solution.
Universal Adapter fits 3 and 4 in. corrugated pipe, 3 and 4 in. sewer and drain pipe, 4 in. Sch. 40 pipe, and 3 and 4 in. triple wall pipe.
Features & Benefits
- It allows water to be diverted and released to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes and poor drainage areas.
- It allows water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, Flo-Well, downspouts and roof gutter systems to flow through the drainage pipe and away from structural foundations to safe or useful areas. For example, water can be routed from a low area next to a foundation to a water safe area such as a curbside drainage system.
- It is opened by the hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe. As flow diminishes the Emitter closes again. The special patented design allows the Emitter to open with a negligible amount of pressure. Since the Emitter is closed during dry weather, debris and rodents cannot enter the drain pipes.
- It does not rise high enough to interfere with mowers.
- Spring automatically retracts � closes and prevents damage from lawn mowers.
- It blends into the surrounding landscapes.
- Polyolefin Pop-Up Drainage Emitter, Center Drive Spring
- Loaded Pop-Up with UV inhibitor
- PVC 90 degree elbow with 1/4 in. drain hole
- 40 G.P.M
Manuals & Literature