XFD On-Surface Dripline
The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more.
Features / Benefits
- Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation
- Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth.
- Patent pending emitter design pro vides for increased reliability
- Longer lateral runs than competition
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of non-turfgrass applications
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings
- XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17mm insert fittings
- Use an Air/Vaccum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi (0.58 to 4.1 bar)
- Flow rates: 0.6 gph and 0.9 gph (2.3 l/h and 3.5 l/h)
- Temperature: Water up to 100 F (37.8C); Ambient up to 125 F (51.7C)
- Required filtration: 120 mesh
- Outside diameter : 0.634" (16.1 mm)
- Inside diameter : 0.536" (13.6 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.049" (1.2 mm)
- Spacing: 12" or 18"
- Lengths: 100', 250', and 500' coils
- Use with XF Dripline Insert Fittings (see page 130), Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings and 17mm Insert Fittings
Manuals and Literature