Hunter 4" Spray Head with 210 - 270 Female Rotary Nozzle 8' - 15' | PROS-04-MP1000210
Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications. Available in heights from shrub to 12", Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
Features & Benefits
- Application: Residential & Commercial
- Models: Shrub, 2", 3", 4", 6", 12"
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Side inlet (SI) version available in 6" and 12"
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Operational pressure range: 15 to 100 PSI
- Retracted height: 5 7/8"
- Pop-up height: 4'
- Exposed diameter: 2 1/4"
- Inlet size: 1/2"
Manuals and Literature
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply spray water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5' strip to 35' radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
Features / Benefits
- Female Threaded
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
- Recommended operating pressure: 40 PSI
- Pair with Pro-Spray PRS40 to achieve pressure regulation at the head of 40 PSI
- Adding "HT" will specify male threaded nozzles
- 22' to 30' radius, adjustable from 210° to 270°
Manuals and Literature