Hunter PGV101ASV 1 in. FPT Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control
The Hunter ASV-Series Anti-Siphon Valve is a backflow prevention device designed for residential and light commercial sprinkler and irrigation systems.
This all-in-one anti-siphon valve unit provides features and benefits such as stainless steel bonnet, screws, hardware and springs, a leak-proof diaphragm, heavy-duty PVC construction that is UV and corrosion resistant and internal bleed. The Hunter ASV-Series Valve also features flow control and manual shutoff attributes.
Features / Benefits
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid
Provides extended life and dependability
- High grade construction
Stainless steel and durable PVC to resist wear
- Internal manual bleed
Easy to use and keeps valve area dry
- Standard flow control
Adjust the flow of each zone on a system
- Optional slip configuration
Permits direct solvent connection to PVC pipe
- Rigid diaphragm support
Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Captive solenoid plunger and anti-siphon poppet
No lost parts during routine service
- 1 removable flow control handle included per order.
Manuals and Literature
- Flow: 1 to 30 GPM (0.23 to 6.8 m3/hr; 3.8 to 114 l/min)
- Pressure: 20 to 150 PSI (1.4 to 10.3 bars; 138 to 1034 kPa)
- Heavy-duty solenoid: 24VAC, 370mA inrush current, 190mA holding current, 60 cycles; 475mA inrush current, 230mA holding current, 50 cycles
- IAPMO, ASSE 1001 and City of Los Angeles approved
Internal Manual Bleed
All Hunter valves feature internal manual bleed, ensuring a neat, dry valve box.
Quicker Installs? Less Callbacks? Give 'Em the Slip
Saving time at a job site – whether for installation or a maintenance call - is always a primary concern. The slip version of the Hunter ASV-Series Valve makes new installs as well as retrofits a speedy task. The slip configuration permits a solvent-weld connection directly to PVC pipe and eliminates the chance for threaded fitting leaks, thus it's a very adaptable valve for the residential market. Not to mention, the Hunter ASV-Series Valve is perfectly sized to replace existing valves without reworking piping. Now that's fast!