RD12-SP45FN Series 12-inch Sprinkler Spray
Every landscape has elements that wear on your spray heads over time—from sand and grit to high water pressure and harmful chemicals in reclaimed water.
RD1800™ was designed with these incredibly harsh conditions in mind. As the next evolution in spray heads from Rain Bird—the industry leader in sprays—RD1800 was built with exclusive materials and features that stand up to the challenges of any setting (see Features below for more information about what sets the RD1800 apart).
Potable water models of the RD1800 feature a white seal, and offer our highest level of protection against the universal challenges that spray heads endure. Non-potable models add an extra level of defense against the chlorine and chemicals found in recycled water, and feature a purple seal with the international Do Not Drink symbol and warnings in English and Spanish.
Features / Benefits
- Co-molded, pressure activated, Triple-Blade Wiper Seal assures
positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads
to be installed on the same valve. A base seal provides a positive
seal during operation. Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears
debris from the unit, ensuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- • Debris pockets in the base of the spray body collect debris and
prevent recirculation in the body during operation, reducing wear.
- Parts developed to be resistant to corrosion in treated recycled water
containing chlorine and other chemicals.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem
retraction and withstands corrosion.
- Reinforced ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy
nozzle pattern alignment without tools, withstands chemicals
in recycled water and prevents pattern misalignment over time.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without
special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m).
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1 to 5 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 12" pop-up height
Manuals and Literature