Rain Bird R-VAN14 8-14 ft Adjustable Rotary Nozzle (45 to 270 Degree)
Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles
provide water efficiency and design flexibility.
R-VANs feature rotating stream technology
which uniformly delivers water at a low
precipitation rate, significantly reducing
runoff and erosion. Retrofitting standard
spray nozzles with R-VANs can reduce flow
by up to 60% and improve water efficiency
by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and
distance are easily adjusted by hand with no
Features & Benefits
- 8-14 ft adjustable pattern rotary nozzle
- Matched precipitation rates across radius
and arcs simplify the design process
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- A pull-up to flush feature keeps the nozzle
clear of dirt and debris
- Color coded for easy identification of R-VAN
- Low precipitation rate reduces runoff and
- Maintains efficient performance at high
operating pressures without misting or
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird
spray bodies in addition to a wide variety of
risers and adapters
- Installing with Rain Bird 5000 MPR Series
Rotors allows for matched precipitation in
installations from 8 ft. to 35 ft. (2.4 m to 10.7 m)
- Three year trade warranty
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a variable
arc that is adjustable without a tool at
specified operating pounds per square
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a radius that
is adjustable without a tool at specified
operating pounds per square inch (bar).
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have multiple arced
streams and have a matched precipitation
rate of___ in/hr (mm/h).
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a variable arc
of 45° to 270°.
- The R-VAN nozzle variable arc shall be
capable of covering a ___ foot (meter)
radius at ___ pounds per square inch (bar).
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a discharge
rate of ___ gallons per minute (l/m).
- The R-VAN nozzle angle of the trajectory
shall vary from 4° to 34°.
- The R-VAN nozzle shall be constructed of
UV-resistant plastic. The protective metal
cap shall be of stainless steel.
- The R-VAN nozzle shall include a
removable 0.012 in. x 0.012 in. mesh screen to
protect the nozzle against clogging.
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a precipitation
rate matched with Rain Bird 5000 Series
MPR Rotor Nozzles.
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a 3 year trade
Manuals and Literature