Rain Bird 1804SPRS-RVAN18F 4 in. Seal-A-Matic 45 PSI Pressure Regulating Pop-Up w/ 13-18 ft. Full Circle Rotary Nozzle
Rain Bird R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion.
Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions. R-VAN's large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
Four Models = Less Inventory
- R-VAN14 (45-270 degrees) + R-VAN14-360 (360 degree)
- R-VAN18 (45-270 degrees) + R-VAN18-360 (360 degree)
- R-VAN24 (45-270 degrees) + R-VAN24-360 (360 degree)
- This reduces inventory and confusion. In addition you
don't need a tool to adjust the arc. Just your fingers.
1800 or RD1800
- The P45 Pressure Regulating Spray Heads are available
in the Standard 1800 or the RD1800. The RD1800 is the
only reclaimed/dirty water spray head on the market
giving you unmatched performance and quality
- With its large water droplets you can count on the
R-VAN nozzle to keep your landscape green without