Rain Bird LXMMPED Metal Pedestal for ESP-LX Controller
The Rain Bird ESP-LX Modular Irrigation timer and controller exhibits the ultimate in convenience with Smart Features.
Rain Bird ESP-LX Modular Controllers and Timers feature an Automatic Seasonal Adjust that allows you to program water adjustments by month for an entire year, automatically. It also features flexible programming options such as Cycle+Soak, Programmable Valve Delay, Sensor Override by Station, Calendar Day Off, and Total Program and Valve Run Times. The Rain Bird ESP-LX Modular Controller: Smart Features, Smart Cartridges, Smart Choice!
Features and Benefits
- Contractor Default (Backup Program) with restore timer lets you save a customized default program that can be recalled automatically up to 90 days later. This allows a temporary schedule for new seed or a fast fix if someone accidentally changes the settings.
- Seasonal Adjustment by Program or Monthenables automatic cutbacks in water amounts during cool weather or increases during hot weather.
- Four Programs Slide Switch allows for easy program selection and reduces programming errors. Four independent programs (A, B, C, and D-drip), with eight start times each allow mixed irrigation applications in a single controller.
- Large Display and Extra Simple Programming with self-prompting display in multiple languages makes programming fast and easy; Program Review lets you confirm program information.
- Enhanced Diagnostic Feedback with externally visible light and text message alerts users of conditions that may prevent an irrigation schedule from running; RASTER Wiring Test quickly diagnoses field wiring, and solenoid problems.
- Removeable Battery- Programmable Panel allows for convenient programming prior to installation with a 9V battery.
- Dedicated Sensor Terminals with 24 VAC Power Connection enable users to easily connect a sensor for maximum water efficiency. Sensor bypass switch allows the user to override an active sensor. Sensor override function allows the user to override an active sensor by station.
- 8-Station Base Model can be expanded up to 32 stations with hot-swappable modules in four- or eight-station increments without powering down.
- Heavy-Duty Locking Cabinet with an internal junction box is spacious for a clean, professional-looking installation.
- Program Protection maintains irrigation schedule in non-volatile memory for 100 years and the time/date with a lithium battery for ten years during a power outage.
- Compatible with the Rain Bird IQ Central Control System.
Manuals and Literature
- Station timing: 0 to 12 hours for all stations (0 to 120 minutes selectable in 1-minute increments; above 120 minutes selectable in 10-minute increments).
- Automatic Starts: 8 start times per program on the quarter hour for up to a total of 32 start times per day if using all four programs.
- Independent programming schedule options variable per program: CUSTOM day-of-the-week, ODD day watering, EVEN day watering, and variable day cycle from 1 to 31 days.
- Metal Pedestal:
- Width: 28.13 in. (71.45 cm)
- Height: 14.87 in. (37.77 cm)
- Depth: 7.11 in. (18.06 cm)
- 365-day calendar with leap year intelligence for one-time date and time setting.
- Five cycle modes (CUSTOM, CYCLICAL, ODD, ODD31, or EVEN) selectable by program for maximum flexibility and watering restriction compliance.
- Calendar-Day-Off option to set any day of the month as a non-watering day for all programs (in any cycle mode) accommodates special occasions and unique watering ordinances.
- User-selectable languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Chinese (optional).
- Programmable rain delay enables system to stay off for a specified period with an autorestart.
- Readily accessible manual watering function (right on the dial!) to operate a single valve, several valves, or an entire program. Manual watering operation will not alter the programmed watering schedule.
- Programmable Valve Delay to allow for water well recovery or time for slow-closing valves to turn off.
- Cycle+Soak by station allows total irrigation time to be split into usable cycles, minimizing runoff.
- Master valve/pump start circuit, programmable by station, for optimal irrigation control