Rain Bird LIMRKIT Wireless Sprinkler Remote Control Kit
The all-new Rain Bird® Landscape Irrigation & Maintenance Remote (LIMR) was designed for usability, performance and reliability. Every feature will save you time and money in maintaining efficient Rain Bird irrigation system operation and head alignment. Using less water while getting more done. Now that's The Intelligent Use of Water.™
It has a remarkably simple interface and easy-to-follow, on-screen instructions, such as:
- Run a system test
- Activate a zone
- Run a program
- Custom receiver naming
- Skip to any zone by entering its number
System Components Included with KIT:
- Transmitter (TX)
- Receiver (RX)
- Quick Connect (QC)
- 6-Pin Quick Connect (QC) for use with ESP-Modular, ESP-LX Modular, and ESP-LX+ controllers.
- 5-Pin Quick Connect (QC) for use with ESP-SMT and STPi controllers.
Features and Benefits
- Maintaining Rain Bird system operation and head alignment is easier and faster than ever because you no longer have to walk to the clock to turn zones on or off. A single crew member can activate zones, blow out systems and perform other winterization or maintenance tasks.
- Install the receiver in seconds with just one hand and operate up to 255 zones.
- Skip to any zone by entering its number. No need to scroll through zones in consecutive order.
- Run a system test, specifying how many minutes, which zone to start with and which zone to end with.
- Two-way communication between the remote and the controller allows remote activity information to be displayed on the handheld device.
- Custom names can be assigned to 20 different receivers for easy identification. Each handheld remote can control up to 128 different receivers simultaneously.
- Operating range up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km) line of sight. (Operating range may be reduced when obstructions are introduced between remote system components.)
- Operating Range - Up to 1.5 miles line of sight.
- Two-way communication using FCC certified 900 MHz radios.
- UL Recognized product
- Custom names can be assigned to 20 different receivers for easy identification.
- Each handheld remote can control up to 128 different receivers simultaneously.
- Fully compatible with Rain Bird ESP-Modular, ESP-SMT, ESP-LX Modular, STPi and ESP-LX+ Controller Models
Manuals and Literature
WR2 Controller Interface
- Transmitter Dimensions:
Height - 7.25 in. (18.4 cm) (excluding antenna), 11.2 in. (28.5 cm) including Transmitter antenna
Width - 3.6 in. (9.3 cm) wide
Depth - 1.6 in. (4.1 cm) without belt clip, 2 in. (5.2 cm) with belt clip
- Receiver Dimensions:
Height - 3.5 in. (9.0 cm) (excluding antenna), 6.2 in. (15.8 cm) including Receiver Antenna
Width - 4.1 in. (10.5 cm) wide
Depth - 1.22 in. (3.1 cm)