Rain Bird 200-PESB 2 inch FPT Scrubber Valve with Flow Control
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
The PESB series incorporates patented scrubber technology for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications.
Features & Benefits
- 65% higher leak resistance compared to competition after extreme temperature swings
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only).
- Five-year trade warranty.
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
- Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
- Coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms
- Accommodates optional, field-installed�PRS-D pressure regulating module�to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle�for non-potable water applications PEB-NP-HAN1 (1"); PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2").
6 1/2" x 4" x 4"�
(16,5 cm) x (10,2 cm) x (10,2 cm)
8" x 6" x 6"�
(20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm)�
8" x 6" x 6"
(20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm)
Note: The PRS-D option adds 2" (5,1 cm) to the valve height.
Manuals and Literature