US-400 Series 4-inch Sprinkler Spray
Rain Bird� UNI-Sprays ensure the diverse needs of your landscape, including oddly shaped corners, will be evenly watered, leaving you with a beautiful lawn and garden. UNI-Sprays are ideal for smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs. The UNI-Spray's compact design makes these sprinklers less noticeable when not in operation, so relax and enjoy your landscape.
The UNI-Spray� accepts all Rain Bird nozzles, including MPR, VAN and U-Series, making it an excellent choice for watering standard and irregular-shaped turf and shrub areas. For added convenience, these reliable, compact spray heads can be shipped with or without pre-installed Variable Arc Nozzles (VANs) that are adjustable from 0� to full circle operation, saving hours of installation time, effort and money.
Features / Benefits
- Pressure-activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
- Durable stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment.
- Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing.
- Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
- Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
- Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion.
- Available in 4-inch (10,2 cm) models to provide unobstructed watering of today�s taller turf grass varieties.
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
- UNI-Spray� accepts all Rain Bird� Series nozzles and accessories, which simplifies inventory management.
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8 bar)
- Optimum Pressure: 30 psi (2 bar)
- Adjustable nozzle arc range: 0� - 360�
- Flow-by: 0 at 10 psi (0,75 bar) or greater; 0.20 GPM (0,04 m3/h; 0,01 l/s) otherwise
- 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
- Body height:: 5 7/8" (15 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 1/4" (3,2 cm)
Manuals and Literature