Rain Bird ESP-TM2 12-Station Controller with Link Wifi
The ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird's legacy of The Intelligent Use of Water®, this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape's needs.
The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
The Rain Bird you know and love, but smarter. The LNKWIFI connects to the new ESP-TM2 controller, and the new faceplate for the ESP4me controller. Simply plug the LNKWIFI in and begin to customize every zone, reap the benefits of automatic seasonal adjustments, share access with other family members or contractors, delay your watering, receive notifications for events, and effectively communicate with your yard from anywhere.
Features & Benefits
Quick to Install
- Available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 station models
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Factory installed 6 ft. outdoor rated power cord for your convenience
Simple to Program
- Quickly program a schedule in just 3 steps
- 3 available programs (A, B, C) with up to 4 start times for each program
- Simple one-touch manual watering
- NEW large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions
- Contractor Default™ allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (for Odd/Even/ Cyclic schedules)
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program
- Plastic wall-mount cabinet with door
- Mounting screws with anchor shields
- Factory installed pigtail
- Familiar, easy to navigate user interface
- Rain sensor input with bypass capability
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Nonvolatile (100 year) storage memory
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Remote accessory port for Rain Bird approved accessory devices
- Program based scheduling with 3 individual programs and 4 independent start times per program for 12 total start times
- Watering schedule options: Custom Days of the week, ODD or EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 - 30 days)
- Manual Watering option for all stations, a single station or an individual program
- Seasonal Adjust applied to all programs or an individual program
- Delay Watering up to 14 days (applies only to stations set to obey Rain sensor)
- Permanent Days Off (for Odd, Even or Cyclic programming)
- Sensor bypass for all programs or for individual stations
- Adjustable delay between stations
- Contractor Default™ Program Save and Restore saved program(s)
- Master Valve on/off by station
- Automatic short detect with station specific alarm messages
*Mobile Devices not included
- Compatible with ESP-TM2 and ESP4me* Series controllers
- Only compatible with NEW ESP4me faceplate
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Apple iOS version 8 or greater, Android devices 4.4 (KitKat) or later.
- Wireless Networks Supported: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n channels
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust: 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120VAC (±10%) @ 60Hz
- Output: 1A at 24VAC
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- External battery back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, FCC Part 15b, IP24
- Width: 7.92 in. (20,1 cm)
- Height: 7.86 in. (20,0 cm)
- Depth: 3.51 in. (9,0 cm)
Manuals and Literature
- Rain Bird puts control over your sprinkler system in the palm of your hand. Whether you're outside in the garden or away from home, you're always connected to your landscape.
Save Water. Save Money. All Year Long.
- Automatic Seasonal Adjustments reduce water usage by as much as 30%,
lowering your monthly water bill.
Set multiple start times and unique watering durations for each zone using your tablet or smartphone. You can even upload photos of your yard. You have total control.
Access local weather data from the Internet, or directly via an optional rain sensor. No matter which "cloud" you use, you're sure to save water.
Unlock the information inside your controller, and use it to better manage your water usage. Get freeze warnings and seasonal adjustment notifications on your smartphone or tablet.
Control Multiple Timers
Using the Rain Bird app, you can control multiple timers located anywhere in the world. Install the Rain Bird app on multiple devices, or securely share control with other family members, landscapers, and more.