XFCV Dripline with Heavy-Duty Check Valve (16mm)
Rain Bird XFCV Dripline with a heavy-duty 3.5 psi check valve for on-surface applications adds a valuable member to the Rain Bird XF Series of Dripline. The XFCV is the most effective dripline in the industry and is ideal for areas where no other dripline will work. When used in applications where elevation changes exist, the patent-pending check valve keeps the dripline charged, holding 8 feet of hold back. Rain Bird's XFCV offers better uniformity and helps to prevent over-watering at the low-point in the zone, avoiding pud - dling and water draining from the dripline. It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
XFCV Dripline for Elevated Applications
- Keeps dripline charged with water even with elevation changes to 8 feet.
- Prevents puddling and water loss at the low point of the dripline.
- Rain Birdís low-profile flat emitter design reduces in-line pressure
loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time.
- Rain Birdís proprietary blend provides industryleading flexibility allowing for tighter turns with fewer elbows for fast and easy installation.
- Contains at least 20% post consumer recycled polyethylene which qualifies for LEED credit 4.2.