Rain Bird XQF-75-12-50 - 3/4 in Dripline Header (12 in Spacing) (50 ft)
The QF Dripline Header is a patent pending product that is the landscape
industry�s first pre-fabricated header for dripline installations.
A Quick and Flexible replacement for a site-built header, the QF
Dripline Header saves time and labor expense. Using a proprietary
blend of polyethylene,similar to Rain Bird�s XF Series Dripline, the
QF Dripline header allows installers to simply roll out the header
and attach the dripline at guaranteed 12� or 18� spacing. Eliminating
the need for measuring, cutting, gluing and taping, the QF Dripline
Header saves time and money, making projects more profitable.
Features & Benefits
- The QF Dripline Header elbowsrotate 360� and incorporate a
protective ring � preventing damage and ensuring a proper seal.
- The ring also provides leverage to make attaching the dripline easier.
- The rotating barb manages trenching misalignment. Move left or right
to accommodate the dripline � no need to re-trench.
- Elbows utilize the same design as Rain Bird�s popular XFF Fitting
requiring 50% less insertion force, and are compatible with the XFF
- QF Header - 3/4"
- Outside Diameter - 0.940" (23.9mm)
- Inside Diameter - 0.820" (20.8mm)
- Wall Thickness - 0.060" (1.5mm) 0.070" (1.8mm)
Manuals and Literature