Rain Bird XQF-75-18-50 - 3/4 in Dripline Header (18 in Spacing) (50 ft)
The QF Dripline Header is a patent pending product that is the landscape
industry's first pre-fabricated header for dripline installations.
A Quick and Flexible replacement for a site-built header, the QF
Dripline Header saves time and labor expense. Using a proprietary
blend of polyethylene,similar to Rain Bird's XF Series Dripline, the
QF Dripline header allows installers to simply roll out the header
and attach the dripline at guaranteed 12" or 18" spacing. Eliminating
the need for measuring, cutting, gluing and taping, the QF Dripline
Header saves time and money, making projects more profitable.
Features & Benefits
- The QF Dripline Header elbows' rotate 360 degrees and incorporate a
protective ring - preventing damage and ensuring a proper seal.
- The ring also providesleverage to make attaching the dripline easier.
- The rotating barb manage's trenching misalignment. Move left or right
to accommodate the dripline - no need to re-trench.
- Elbows utilize the same design as Rain Bird's popular XFF Fitting
requiring 50% less insertion force, and are compatible with the XFF
- QF Header - 3/4"
- Outside Diameter - 0.940" (23.9mm)
- Inside Diameter - 0.820" (20.8mm)
- Wall Thickness - 0.060" (1.5mm) 0.070" (1.8mm)
Manuals and Literature