1800 PCS Screens
Pressure Compensating Screens
Under the nozzle pressure compensation screens help reduce pressure fluctuations. Use to control fogging of spray nozzles by reducing the incoming pressure or to reduce the radius of the water pattern.
Take control of your system with 1800 PCS screens.
Features / Benefits
- Compensates for pressure variations.
- Eliminates fogging and water waste caused by high pressures.
- Nozzles can be matched with screens to create short-throw, reduced-radius patterns and/or flush-mounted bubblers.
- 0.25 gpm (0,06 m3/h; 1,2 l/m) screens allow greater flexibility in achieving 4', 6' and 7' radius patterns
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Use with all 1800 Series plastic nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series, Strips and Bubblers).
- Easily installed in new and retrofit applications. Simply replace standard screen with PCS screen
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Flow: 0.20 to 0.9 gpm
(0,05 to 0,20 m3/h; 0,01 to 0,06 l/s)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8 bar)