Toro T7P-02 5" T7 Rotor Plastic
The new Toro� T7 Series Rotor o withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in municipal/government, sports fields and commercial rotor applications. It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. Its extensive customer identified features including a full 5 �� pop-up height and large radius make it ideal for sportsfields, parks and other large turf applications.
Features & Benefits
- Installation and Maintenance Ease
Arc setting indicator on top of the rotor allows for easy wet or dry adjustments from 45�-360�. Reduce inventory requirements with continuous full and part-circle operation in one unit.
- High Efficiency Nozzle
Designed for optimum irrigation efficiency while still delivering long distance of throw. Single port design ensures water is evenly distributed across the pattern without putting too much water near the head, which prevents seed from washing away.
- Vandal and Abuse Resistance
If tampered with Smart Arc� returns the rotor to its original arc setting. Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals and equipment. Optional stainless steel riser model helps deter vandalism
- Design Solutions and Safety
Standard check valve to prevent low head drainage. Optional lavender cover for easy indication of non-potable systems. Small exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury on play areas
Heavy duty retract spring and water-lubricated gear drive. Wiper seal reduces stick-ups and wiper seal leaks. Five year trade warranty
- Five Year Warranty
- Pop-up height to nozzle: 5"
- Body Height: 8.8"
- Rubber cover diameter: 2.7""
- Body diameter: 2.7""
- Operating Specifications
- Precipitation rate: .30 -.55 inches per hour
- Radius: 45�-79�
- Flow rate: 7.0-30.6 GPM
- Recommended operating pressure range: 40-100 psi
- Inlet size: 1� threaded NPT or 1� BSP
- Nozzle trajectory: 25�
- Arc adjustment: 45�-360� (unidirectional at 360�)
- Added Features
- Threaded cap-retained riser assembly
- Variable reversing stator
- Seven nozzle sizes (7-27 GPM)
- Small 2.2-inch exposed surface diameter
- Slip clutch
- Nozzle support/breakup screw
- Riser pull-up feature on top of nozzle base
- Adjustment/pull up tool supplied
- Locking cap screw
Manuals and Literature