3.0 GPH, Plastic Misting/Fogging Nozzle
w/ 1/4 inch Barbed Inlet
The threaded misters have become the industry standard in inexpensive, high quality nozzles for a multitude of uses including livestock and outdoor patio cooling. Each color mister indicates a different flow rate. This mister produces an ultra fine droplet size (30 to 80 micron range) that is mostly used for cooling. Inlet is a 1/8" MIPT. These misters have a 100 mesh stainless steel screen. Also available is a PVC reducing threaded tee that is 1/2" slip x 1/2" slip x 1/8" FIPT to be used with this misting nozzle.
Features and Benefits
- Creates an ultra fine mist with droplets of 30 to 80 micron
- 1/8" MIPT inlet Inlcuded 100 mesh stainless steel screen
- Color coded for easy flow rate identification
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- 0.6 GPH – grey
- 1.0 GPH – blue
- Operating pressure: 30-90 PSI
- Cone angle: 80 degrees
- Inlet size: 1/8" MIPT Included filter screen: 100 mesh stainless steel
- Can be used with 1/2" slip x 1/2" slip x 1/8" FIPT threaded reducing tee.