Toro Mini-8 Adjustable Partial-Circle 3.75 in. Pop-Up Rotor
A new ½-inch rotor; specifically designed for applications that are too small for a full-size rotor; but too large for a fixed sprayhead; is now offered by The Toro Company.
Fully adjustable from 40 to 360 degrees; the new Mimi 8 Series rotor provides both part- and full-circle operation in one head. Five interchangeable nozzles offer a radius of throw from 15 to 30 feet (4;6 to 9 meters); while a stainless steel adjustment screw allows radius reduction of up to 25 percent.
Not only can the Mini 8 rotor’s spray pattern be adjusted easily from the top of the unit; but it also offers a visual and precise arc indicator; for example showing that the arc is set to exactly 90 degrees.
Especially appealing is the small; 2 ¼” (57mm) cap diameter; which makes the rotor virtually undetectable in landscaping. For added convenience; a unique grip-and-turn feature makes adjustment simple in wet or dry conditions; while a fine-mesh; snap-in filter screen protects against nozzle-clogging debris. The Mini 8 has a flow rate of 0.8 to 7.5 GMP (3 to 28;3 LPM); a recommended pressure range of 30 to 50 psi (2;4 to 3;5 Bars) and a maximum operating pressure of 60 psi (4;4 Bars).
- Pop-Up Height: 3 ¾"
- Overall Body Height: 6"
- Bottom: ½" threaded NPT inlet
- Radius of throw from 15 to 30 feet
- Note: If the overall height of spray head is too tall for your application; you can use a Hunter Pre-Made Swing Joint to move the head off the pipe and allow you to bury it deeper.
Features & Benefits
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- 1 adjustment tool (1 per shipment
- Adjustable arc from 40 to 360 degrees;
- Visible arc indication from the top of the sprinkler;
- Five interchangeable nozzles;
- Part and full circle arcs in one sprinkler;
- Stainless steel radius adjustment screw provides up to 25% reduction;
- Pressure activated seal and robust trip mechanism for enhanced reliability;
- Ratcheting riser for easy arc adjustments
- Radius: 20' - 35'
- Flow rates: 0.80 - 3.40 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 30 - 50 psi.
- Max operating Pressure: 60 psi
- ½" threaded NPT inlet
- Pop-Up to nozzle: 3 ¾"
- Cap Diameter is 2 ¼"
- Body Diameter is 1 ¾"
- Overall Height is 6"
Manuals and Literature