Aqualine Impact Rotor with 9/64" Nozzle
- Aqualine Impact Rotor (P50)
- No Check Valve
- Flow Rate: 2.7 - 4.7 GPM
Feature & Benefits
Sprinkler Warehouse offers impact sprinkler heads designed from the most durable materials, including brass, stainless steel, and plastic. Impact sprinklers are carried in full or partial-circle models, and will keep your landscape green and beautiful year round. Riser-mounted impact sprinkler heads are the perfect option for slopes, large areas, and above-grade applications.
Aqualine's polymer impact sprinklers provide great engineering and design innovation. Aqualine's P50 impact sprinkler is crafted from high-impact, heavy-duty polymer to provide years of reliable watering.
- Full or part circle coverage with infinite pattern adjustment
- Adjustable stream length for maximum flexibility
- Water saver spray guide arm controls the stream, prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways
- 1/2" male pipe connection
- Diffuser screw breaks up water stream for better distribution
- Low pressure and low flow operation
- Low flow performance allows more sprinkler heads to operate at the same time
- Professional quality construction for reliability and durability
- Weighted arm for slower rotation and better water coverage
- Distance control dial adjusts for a 20-foot to 38-foot radius
- Diffuser screw for breaks up water stream for improved water coverage
- Straight through flow sprinkler design for superior performance in dirty water conditions
- New removable bayonet nozzle for easy cleaning
- Full circle (360-degree) or part circle (20 to 340 degree) operation
- Spray guide arm controls stream, prevents wasteful side splash onto buildings and walkways.