BBVB Brass Backflow Ball Valve (Lead Free)
Brass Ball Valves for use with PVC pipe. Use ball valves to allow for quick control over different sections of your irrigation system with the simple turn of the wrist. Ball valves are an inexpensive and simple way to ensure you are able to shut the water off even when your remote control valves fail to function properly. PVC Primer and Glue (Purchased Separately) are required for all PVC fittings.
- Heavy duty brass construction
- UL & CSA Rated
- TFE seat with chrome plated brass ball
- Threaded ends
- Full Port
- Lead Free
- For use with freeze relief valve to protect from freeze damage.
- Install inline with backflow preventer
- Max. service temperature: 150 degrees F
- Working pressure: 600 CWP
- 1 in.
We found other products you might like!